How to multitask on Android Smartphones

We in the 21'st century are caught up in the middle of a world that there is just too many things going around us and the only way to cope up with our duties is to multitask. Now in our smartphone world where there is just too much to deal with , you are caught up in dilemma ,should I continue charting with my girlfriend or google for my assignments.That creates the need for multitasking with our phones .So welcome I show you how to achieve all your phone demands on the go . Yes I want to show you how to multitask on your android ,open many  windows just like on PC's .



There is this application that i come across when I was stuck in handling all that i wanted to do with my phone on the go .Today i want to share it with you .
So what is this app?
This app is called the floating app and it is available on play-store , free version and paid version .
I want you to get the best and i would offer you paid version for free. Download it Here
Maybe let me show you more features that it offers:
  • Floating Google Plus
  •  Floating Image Viewer (Popular)
  • Floating Music Player (Popular)
  • Floating Notes (Popular)
  • Floating Facebook
  • Floating PDF Viewer (Popular)
  • Floating Search Google 
  • Floating Search Wikipedia 
  • Floating Video Player (Popular)
  • Floating Wifi Manager
  • Floating Youtube and may more
 Take a look at this video


More details view on play-store



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gunship Battle 3D cracked is here

How To Change DNS Server On Android

4 best bet prediction apps for soccer gamblers